Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Seem to Have a High-Bar for their players.

April 17, 2024 04:13PM
Watched the pressers with Puka Nacua, Tre’Davius White, Ernest Jones, and Rob Havenstein…

It’s overlooked, but since the start of the McSnead Era…Which is the arrival of Sean McVay and the maturing of Les Snead as GM…the Rams have developed this culture or pattern of having players you fall in love with.

We know about Cooper Kupp, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Donald…we know how we felt about Robert Woods…even John Johnson the first time around…

But Nacua, White, Jones, Havenstein…these are guys you never want to see leave the team…The Rams have shown great skill at finding talent on the second and third day…But what else have they done?

They’ve continued to find high character people.

Derion Kendrick got arrested last fall…because he was out after midnight with a firearm in his car…now in the last seven years name me a Rams player who’s had a scandal? Arrests, domestic violence, leaving the scene of accident, DUI?

I was impressed with Ernest Jones attitude…after not getting extended…and seeing it as an opportunity to improve himself…

That’s not exactly the Brandon Aiyuk route…

I loved Havenstein answering a weak question about what the team needs Steve Avila to be as its new center…and ‘Stein says, “He needs to be Steve…not Coleman Shelton, Brian Allen, or John Sullivan.”…

Just more reasons Rams fans should appreciate what they have…now.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Seem to Have a High-Bar for their players.

JoeT13B162April 17, 2024 04:13PM

Re: Rams have a "STANDARD" and it all starts at Rams Park.

oldschoolramfan71April 17, 2024 04:28PM

They sure do Bud !.

BerendsenRam44April 17, 2024 04:31PM

Re: Rams Seem to Have a High-Bar for their players.

Silverback28April 18, 2024 04:44AM