Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: It just seems to me that as far as Matthew....

March 27, 2024 06:29AM
roman18
and Kupp go they would have addressed this earlier. All their big moves were done up front before/right after the action opened up. It seems to me they have been specific in what they have been going after, they went O-Line and they also left out Edge.....I think I heard they can still manipulate their cap space with guys in their lower tiers....like trading TuTu ($1 Million), Redoing Higs (@$3-$4 million), Redoing Havs (@$5 million).....that would account for @$10 million added to what they have. They also thought enough to make AD's deal to be more in this campaign over pushing it into next season....If they thought enough to do that why pour a big $ amount into next year with either/both Matthew and Kupp by restructuring them?

I just don't see them redoing Matthew or Kupp right now, it would look kinda like, they didn't see this coming, holding this as a last ditch need....the way they have handled this off season just doesn't smell right to do these 2 options....if they wanted to do this they would have done it right off the bat IMO...I could see them doing those smaller moves to get a bit of breathing room though.

If a golden opportunity to acquire an elite-type player at a position of need fell into their laps, yeah, I do think they would restructure Stafford in a heartbeat.

Kupp is a different story. Too many questions now about his health and likely longevity.

Otherwise, I think they’re planning on the draft to finish this roster.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How much cap space do Rams have after signing Tre’Davious White?

Rams43208March 27, 2024 05:05AM

It just seems to me that as far as Matthew....

roman1887March 27, 2024 05:57AM

Kupp and Stafford

CROMWELL2173March 27, 2024 06:04AM

I think they could restructre Stafford Attachments

AlbaNY_Ram73March 27, 2024 06:32AM

Re: ... and I also think they could restructure Kupp Attachments

AlbaNY_Ram61March 27, 2024 06:46AM

Rams4357March 27, 2024 06:29AM

westcoastram39March 27, 2024 12:04PM

roster and cap both in good shape at this stage

LMU9368March 27, 2024 11:25AM

With the way the cap works, this has become a bogus question.

RockRam44March 27, 2024 11:59AM