Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Blinkscout Game 15 ... Saints

December 25, 2023 12:14PM
3) Kyren Williams should be a pro bowler.

4) When has Stafford played better?

5) Puka should be OROY. Stroud is great ... honestly it should be a two person split, but Nakua is breaking records ... not just expectations ... and he was drafted in the 5th.

Yes to all of the above

The Good

6) Demarcus.

7) Ernest Jones

Honestly, the game balls go to:
Morris and McVAy
K. Williams
P. Nacua
E. Jones ya know he had a very solid game vs the Commanders, and now the Saints. He's calling the defense out there, and he's succeeding snap in and out.
DeMarcus is an epic story, and I'm surprise Jourdan hasn't centered a piece on him. Couldn't agree with you more that on a modest contract the return on investment has been spectacular, especially in the last 4 plus games. Tutu was active but I never saw him take a snap.

The Bad

14) Good playcalling and average to above talent can beat our secondary. We just don't have the horses.

Nothing new here. It's been going on all year. Not going to get solved this season, either.

College

18) I'm discarding some positions ... TE QB is off my board.
19) CB is a FA need.
20)quality safeties later areas of the draft. Same with off-ball LBs.

Feeling your drift here. Some sort of safety / Star / Off LB sure feels like a vital piece.

21) As of right now I'm taking WR and edge with picks 1 and 2.
Xavier Worthy / Rome Odunze

Yep. Kupp is a superstar, yet he's 30 and denying the brutality that has been waged on his body one would have to be blind. He's an essential part to this machine, but acquiring exceptional talent in this laden class of youngsters just makes crazy good sense.

Add that getting home on the QB is exasperating right now, and AD is getting no younger, either.
This feels as if they need a mix of a second level veteran and some spicy top shelf whippersnapper out of the college ranks.

WRs seems not too hard to assess
More and more with the kids sitting out their bowl games, or going to the portal, and coming out as Juniors: It makes it so challenging to get a true sense of what they've got to offer. Credit Les Snead on 2023 draft, and FA.

Okay I'll break ... comments and questions welcome.[/quote]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 15 ... Saints

alyoshamucci329December 23, 2023 11:35AM

Re: Regarding #16

AlbaNY_Ram109December 23, 2023 12:05PM

Rampage2K-127December 23, 2023 12:15PM

AlbaNY_Ram124December 23, 2023 12:51PM

Any mention of secondary

Hazlet Hacksaw93December 23, 2023 01:50PM