Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Regarding #16

December 23, 2023 12:51PM
I was hoping someone would say that cuz that's what I see, too.

And you and I aren't the only ones.

This from the 'Losers' portion of JB Scott's column: [www.turfshowtimes.com]

John Johnson, DB
Jordan Fuller, DB

The Rams have a deep passing coverage problem that has persisted over the last three weeks. Lamar Jackson found Isaiah Likely and Odell Beckham, Jr. for touchdowns three games ago for the Baltimore Ravens. Sam Howell and Jacoby Brissett hit three deep scores last week for Washington. While Derek Carr wasn’t consistently effective in this game, he still connected on long touchdowns to Rashid Shaheed and AT Perry. John Johnson allowed a touchdown reception in the red zone to tight end Juwan Johnson and he’s had his fair share of struggles recently.

The Rams need Johnson and Fuller to play better or they could be the reason Los Angeles’ postseason hopes fall short.

There's a video in that article that is a must see: [twitter.com] Pay attention to an exasperated Ahkello Witherspoon after the score throw up his hands and look back over his shoulder. When I watch I can almost hear him ask "Where are you?!?" And I'm fairly sure he's asking Fuller ...

Going back to the Commanders game there was a discussion about the 2 TDs that Kendrick was getting blamed for. JY53 chimed in with some insightful posts, including this one: [ramsrule.com] and this one: [ramsrule.com] both of which at least suggest that Fuller was supposed to provide deep help on both of those TDs.

AlbaNY_Ram
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 15 ... Saints

alyoshamucci332December 23, 2023 11:35AM

AlbaNY_Ram111December 23, 2023 12:05PM

Rampage2K-130December 23, 2023 12:15PM

AlbaNY_Ram126December 23, 2023 12:51PM

Any mention of secondary

Hazlet Hacksaw95December 23, 2023 01:50PM