Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Are we giving the Ram asst coaches sufficient credit for the rapid development of so many youngsters?

December 05, 2023 08:00AM
Well, we'll know when folks scramble to hire these guys when the season is over. I think they have everything to do with the success of this rebuild and you'll get no argument there.

You and I may not agree about what some media dork said about our O line months ago, but I'm sure we agree that Coach Wendell has been a home run. What he's done with literally a bunch of no names is beyond impressive, particularly against one of the leagues top defenses last week.

Henderson is a stud and I hope gets Morris's job when he moves on. Pleasant is getting more juice out of our secondary than I thought possible. The only Turkey in the flock is Blackburn.

I think we are obviously way ahead in the rebuild, and these guys are a big part of that. This will again be an attractive place for FA to land in the off-season. Good things happening now, and the future is bright.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are we giving the Ram asst coaches sufficient credit for the rapid development of so many youngsters?

Rams43119December 05, 2023 06:28AM

Re: Are we giving the Ram asst coaches sufficient credit for the rapid development of so many youngsters?

Old Goat54December 05, 2023 08:00AM

idk 3 games ago we wouldn't think so

Speed_Kills46December 05, 2023 08:27AM

Merlin chimes in…

Rams4343December 06, 2023 05:51AM

Great Point, we definitely need to!

fullcurl45December 06, 2023 07:34AM