Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

November 28, 2023 08:57AM
43, my thoughts are similar to yours.

Like you I thought McVay called a great game. But I'm not convinced he's changed or truly learned. He has a tendency to regress back to his cute, pass happy mode of play calling.

I would continue to look for a more a more smarter, and consistent back up QB. Wentz has proven that he's an inconsistent dummy when playing QB. In my view he's just a injured-QB-walking. Unfortunately he's better than most of what we've had.

I do not see Kyren W. as a workhorse RB. Yes, he had one great game against a busted up and demoralized Cards team. That's good for Kyren but don't anoint him as the next Todd Gurley just yet.

I do hope the Rams keep Dotson, but they have a track record of losing / letting go of, good players. There were a couple of guys they should have kept from last year's team, but failed to do so. It was a bad look for the Rams' front office. Not too smart.

No, TE is not a draft need whatsoever this upcoming draft.

Yes, we need a couple of better LBs than what we have outside of Jones. Troy Reeder was playing and that's a bad sign.

I don't know if Morris did anything significant at halftime. Beating the Cards was a bit too easy for the defense.

I'm really feeling good about this year so far. I expected a 3 to 6 win season and it looks like they will eclipse my prediction. That says a lot of good things about our drafting and McVay's coaching overall. McVay's record says he's a very good, but not great, coach. Still we're miles ahead of Fisher!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Rams43258November 27, 2023 05:16AM

It was a great game but...

Ramsdude94November 27, 2023 05:26AM

its rinse and repeat

Speed_Kills70November 27, 2023 06:09AM

I can't help but think into the future.....

roman18102November 27, 2023 05:58AM

PARAM has some interesting numbers to ponder…

Rams4354November 28, 2023 07:19AM

Re: A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Coy Bacon39November 28, 2023 08:57AM

#32 Ochaun Mathis was active in garbage minutes w/ an Ed "Too Tall" Jones style

Rams Junkie43November 28, 2023 10:37AM