Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can't help but think into the future.....

November 27, 2023 05:58AM
with what you have mentioned I can see how much of a jump can take place with the O-Line with a top line OT in the draft, making Jackson a solid swing T, leaving Boom in the past. Re signing Dotson. Looking very hard at a bigger size at C in FA with the mind of Allen and Sheldon, keeping Sheldon as 'next up" guy at C......Just those 3 moves next year will IMO put our line as a REAL force for years to come. We'll have the $'s to do it easily.

Just being sure to do this as priority 1 and filling other areas such as a FA edge guy, I'd still like a high drafted CB, I see Tre and Durant and DK and they show much in the Possible guys type thing, but I'd like a real doer in round 2. Ernest is a very good ILB but he has a swelling knee issue, don't think that's a good thing for future for sure play....I'd like to see a ILB pick in #3 rd.

Not saying anything about a QB or WR......They are not real needs to me.

Winning is really the best thing for young guys to taste, it can become an addiction and a hunger issue that's a good thing. Winning leads to "finding yourself"......

1 thing I didn't like was seeing Tre kinda moping, sitting off and looking mad at the end of the game....I know he left a great INT and return on the field, but moping and acting like that can make a person on the outside looking in that he's might be a bit of a me, me guy.....could be very wrong on this...maybe making more out it than it is...could be a BIG nothing burger.....

I also wonder what happened to TuTu again..he was a major factor in that 1st half, but went away in the last periods....again....

Glad to see Wentz out there as well.....wish he had a couple passes in his short time.....I just feel much better knowing the backup has thrown well over 100 TD's and his TD-INT ration is 2-1.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2023 06:02AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Rams43265November 27, 2023 05:16AM

It was a great game but...

Ramsdude101November 27, 2023 05:26AM

its rinse and repeat

Speed_Kills76November 27, 2023 06:09AM

I can't help but think into the future.....

roman18107November 27, 2023 05:58AM

PARAM has some interesting numbers to ponder…

Rams4360November 28, 2023 07:19AM

Re: A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Coy Bacon43November 28, 2023 08:57AM

#32 Ochaun Mathis was active in garbage minutes w/ an Ed "Too Tall" Jones style

Rams Junkie48November 28, 2023 10:37AM