Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It was a great game but...

November 27, 2023 05:26AM
It was a great game but it is always hard to evaluate when you are playing a team that you have owned by double digit points every time.

Don't get me wrong. It was a great game with a lot of great plays but isn't that always how it is when you play a team that you own like we do the Cards?

If we played the Cards every week, we would be 15-2 at the end of the year! lol

I try to keep perspective when we play them just like when we play the whiners who own us.

We are never as good as we look against the Cards and we are never as bad as we usually look against the whiners.

Having said that, the Rams looked really good against Az...again. Lots of encouraging film to review and there is still plenty of good that can come out of a win like this.

I enjoyed every second of that game, just like every game against them, lol, but I want to see that type of play against teams we don't own before I get too excited.

I think this win was a good thing for a team that is learning how to win together. I'll take it! Let's use this as a stepping stone to move onto better things! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Rams43265November 27, 2023 05:16AM

It was a great game but...

Ramsdude100November 27, 2023 05:26AM

its rinse and repeat

Speed_Kills75November 27, 2023 06:09AM

I can't help but think into the future.....

roman18107November 27, 2023 05:58AM

PARAM has some interesting numbers to ponder…

Rams4360November 28, 2023 07:19AM

Re: A few ‘morning after’ thoughts…

Coy Bacon43November 28, 2023 08:57AM

#32 Ochaun Mathis was active in garbage minutes w/ an Ed "Too Tall" Jones style

Rams Junkie48November 28, 2023 10:37AM