Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I wouldn't have minded getting Wolford back......

October 31, 2023 04:27AM
"I wouldn't have minded getting Wolford back......"

Oh...so you enjoy watching bad football, with a QB that should never be allowed to start an NFL game? lol3

There are a few things I remember all too well after seeing the Wolf movie in Los Angeles.

He was fragile, has a "pop gun arm", has a tendency to put his WR's in harm way and isn't nearly as mobile as some said he was.

The dude almost took out our whole WR corp in one game!!!

IMO, he was one of the worst QB's that ever started for our Rams. The only reason he had a job at all was because McVay had a man crush on the guy.

I might be wrong, but I think you might be in the minority when it comes to people who would be ok with the Wolf coming back to the Rams.

Excluding the people who would want him here so we could lose more games and get a higher draft pick. Well, now that I think about it, he actually might be good for something! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2023 04:29AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I wouldn't have minded getting Wolford back......

roman18103October 31, 2023 04:10AM

Ramsdude47October 31, 2023 04:27AM

He Has No Arm.

den-the-coach40October 31, 2023 04:36AM

He got Kupp hurt

BigGame8145October 31, 2023 04:39AM

Re: He got Kupp hurt

Classicalwit41October 31, 2023 04:48AM

And Rypien???????

roman1842October 31, 2023 05:10AM

Classicalwit45October 31, 2023 04:49AM

Re: I'm with you

AlbaNY_Ram48October 31, 2023 05:26AM