Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I think that Sean is going to go pass happy....

October 05, 2023 04:35AM
I think the only chance we have in beating the Eagles is in a shootout. That doesn't mean we abandon the running game which I is usually a big problem, especially for the defense who needs the offense to eat up time on the clock.

But this offense should shine with all the nice shinny toys ready to play together for the first time this year. That offensive line has gotten better, except for Cinn and looks like they are starting to jell. Williams seem to be growing into a serviceable back though he still makes a few mistakes like letting balls bounce off his hands for interceptions and he fumbled in the last game. Still the running game looks like it is coming together.

The running game really opens up the passing game and we need a balance. Typically McVay when he gets it in his head that he needs a balance seems to force the running game and become to predicable. Nothing I hate more than running on 1st and 2nd down and end up with a 3rd and 7. We need to be unpredictable and not go mano E mano until later in the game after the defense has been punched in the mouth a few times.

Here's for unpredictable balance and a lot of points.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think that Sean is going to go pass happy....

roman18234October 05, 2023 03:52AM

Shecky73October 05, 2023 03:57AM

David Deacon65October 05, 2023 04:35AM

Old Goat41October 05, 2023 05:13AM

If McVay is half the Offense Guru he has been labelled...EVENTUALLY..

Ramgator82October 05, 2023 05:50AM

Re: That's correct gator!!!! ^^^^^THIS^^^^^

oldschoolramfan40October 05, 2023 06:01AM

Re: If McVay is half the Offense Guru he has been labelled...EVENTUALLY..

AlbaNY_Ram59October 05, 2023 06:08AM

Any hope of beating Eagles involves a balanced attackā€¦

Rams4356October 05, 2023 06:31AM

KRams37October 05, 2023 07:45AM