Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I recently posted whether or not this ‘23 draft might be among Snead’s best…

September 18, 2023 09:23AM
While it may be true that you can't judge the draft class for a couple of years the early returns on this draft class are that it is a smashing success.

Puca, Young, Turner, Evans, Avila all look really good. If that were all that made it you would consider this a great class especially when you consider that there was no 1st round pick.

But there is still hope for more production which is why it takes 2-3 years. Will RB Evans, Hampton, Mathis, Bennett, Taylor, Allen, McClendon and Johnson all be fail to make a contributions? I suspect that at least a few of these guys will make their way into the rotation at some point during the next few years. Then we can make a more accurate judgement of how good this draft really is.

Right now you can evaluate this draft as being really good just based on the performance of those who have gotten an opportunity to play. However as time goes on there is a good chance we will see further contribution for players taken in this draft and this draft grade has a chance to grade out as outstanding with a couple of more players getting a chance and contributing.

43 too a bit of ribbing but he is right this already is a really good draft and it has a chance to be an all time great draft but it is a little early to judge that at this point. At least we have a lot of irons in the fire to make that happen
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A take on this Ram draft class by Kupped…

Rams43232September 18, 2023 08:14AM

I recently posted whether or not this ‘23 draft might be among Snead’s best…

Rams4389September 18, 2023 08:21AM

Re: I recently posted whether or not this ‘23 draft might be among Snead’s best…

David Deacon85September 18, 2023 09:23AM

Rams4367September 18, 2023 09:46AM

THT Will be out there soon as he is still learning the Defense

BerendsenRam44September 18, 2023 09:48AM

Old Goat61September 18, 2023 09:32AM