Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think we will HAVE to have add at least one next year

August 31, 2023 07:56AM
IMO, AD won't be a Ram next year. We will either trade him or he might walk away.

A lot will depend on how this defensive rebuild goes. I am sure he will not want to end his career on a downward slide statistically and that's already started to happen here.

AD has maybe 3-4 years left IF he wants to stay playing at a very high level? I hope he retires a Ram but I have a feeling that might not happen.

It will take several high quality players to come close to replacing him.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams are in the market for an edge rusher, but don’t seem to like what’s available…

Rams43185August 31, 2023 05:55AM

Translation. They don’t want to spend the money…

Rams4364August 31, 2023 05:58AM

This Year.

den-the-coach59August 31, 2023 06:01AM

Re: This Year.

Rams4360August 31, 2023 06:05AM

Re: This Year.

David Deacon56August 31, 2023 06:35AM

Still hoping for an add after week 1

promomasterj53August 31, 2023 06:52AM

I think we will HAVE to have add at least one next year

Ramsdude29August 31, 2023 07:56AM