Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Question I'm asking myself, and perhaps you as well....

August 27, 2023 09:17AM
McVay has stayed many times that he uses the scrimmages against other teams to truly evaluate his team. He liked what he saw from these practices. He also doesn't want to lose starters to injury in a meaningless practice game. So, probably most of his cuts have already been made in his mind before the 3 PS games. He also loves to hide his playbook until the real bullets fly. So, we end up with undrafted rookie FAs on the field pretending to be Rams. We fans just see guys wearing Rams unis getting worked. It's very ugly. McVay is chatting with the booth like it's the first practice. He doesn't pretend the game has importance. Sean Payton on the other hand was playing the Super Bowl last night. He needs to prove himself to his club. Curb stomping future insurance salesmen like they are keeping government secrets was a little sickening. Soon, the cuts will be made. We will tryout new placekicker and sign one. Stafford, Kupp and AD will be on the field against the Hawks. We will run a fast, complex offense.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question I'm asking myself, and perhaps you as well....

JamesJM184August 27, 2023 08:41AM

Old Goat55August 27, 2023 09:05AM

SoCalRAMatic57August 27, 2023 09:17AM

SoCalRam....you took the words right out of my mouth

NewMexicoRam41August 27, 2023 09:27AM

Shecky37August 27, 2023 09:33AM

Not a logical explanation --- it was not good just remember

JimYoungblood5345August 27, 2023 09:43AM

Don't doubt you for a second... but....

JamesJM41August 27, 2023 10:52AM

Well, it was bad

JimYoungblood5328August 27, 2023 10:56AM