Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder if this puts a bad "taste" in Stafford's mouth?

July 27, 2023 03:46AM
How does Matt really feel about the Rams after all this "drama" and "lies"? I know he has MILLIONS of reasons to not care and just collect the $$$ but I think Matt is a very proud man too.

Does he feel slighted or disrespected by the attempt to trade or restructure him after he just won us a SB?

If so, I think he comes out slinging it this year to prove how valuable he is to not only the Rams but other teams too.

How does he feel about Demoff lying about it all like the Wizard of Oz after the curtain was pulled back???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Matthew Stafford contradicts Kevin Demoff on whether restructuring discussions occurred

Ramsdude129July 27, 2023 02:08AM

Re: Article: Matthew Stafford contradicts Kevin Demoff on whether restructuring discussions occurred

Old Goat84July 27, 2023 03:14AM

Yep, that's what Demoff is saying too! lol

Ramsdude43July 27, 2023 03:26AM

I wonder if this puts a bad "taste" in Stafford's mouth?

Ramsdude37July 27, 2023 03:46AM

Re: I wonder if this puts a bad "taste" in Stafford's mouth?

Ramstien79July 27, 2023 04:02AM

Agreed again Ramstien

Ramsdude51July 27, 2023 04:25AM