Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not everyone sees it that way roman

April 06, 2023 04:04AM
roman18
Don't you take that and then up tick that with a good staff to take that base college ability and raise it to the pro level? Actually at 1 point I thought that the RAMS drafted that quality college player and his ability but did not have the staff to take them to that pro level.

Isn't the idea to take a draft guy with certain football measurables and develop that?

I agree with you 100% but when I brought up the fact that one of coaches wasn't "developing" lesser talented players and got some feedback saying coaches don't do that anymore. There is "no time" for it. I disagree with that saying that good coaches find a way to "coach up" the players who need it.

Some call it "developing" some call it "coaching up" the players. A coaches job is to teach, isn't it? I know they do waaay more than that but isn't that the end goal?

I think McVay could do a better job at "developing" players. (No! I am NOT a McVay hater! lol ) IMO, he kinda dropped the ball with Tutu for one. The kid should have been playing more. That's on McvAY.

Same goes for Morris not being able to "coach up" the lesser talent on defense so he has to play prevent all game long due to their liabilities. That's on Morris.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams scouting department values college production too much

BerendsenRam269April 05, 2023 12:42PM

Steven Ridings, if you are reading this, just know

Deadpool170April 05, 2023 03:54PM

Tony Siragusa told HC Brian Billick in training camp

Rams Junkie171April 05, 2023 10:37PM

Agreed!

Ramsdude70April 06, 2023 03:21AM

Re: Steven Ridings, if you are reading this, just know

AlbaNY_Ram118April 06, 2023 03:33AM

Yeah because Jacob harris robert rochell

joram82April 06, 2023 01:44AM

What team doesn't use college production as a "base line".....

roman1873April 06, 2023 03:52AM

Not everyone sees it that way roman

Ramsdude73April 06, 2023 04:04AM

Some articles are just not worthy of copying and pasting…

Rams4367April 06, 2023 05:26AM

Re: Rams scouting department values college production too much

Classicalwit62April 06, 2023 09:12PM