Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I wouldn't be against a WR...

February 17, 2023 05:38AM
I hope it isn't WR too. Kupp should be back Kupp-caking the league as a true #1. ARob should be back and his second go around should be much better. Van can be a solid 3. SKOW and Atwell played well. True, Van may not be re-signed. But, that still doesn't make this position one of need. Of course if a top tier talent drops then we still snag him, but WR is one of the deepest positions on our team. Last year everyone got hurt, except Tutu. We need TE, RB, OL, DL, S, CB and maybe K. I am hoping a big star TE falls to us. Look what a star does for the 49ers and the Chiefs. I really like Higbee and Hopkins catches the ball when it's thrown his way, but we are skinny at the position. Scott and Rapp are both FAs. Fuller never made it back from a hamstring. Lake was hurt and never made an impact. Yeast played and didn't show much. We have like nine and need three.
If that good center drops I go center. Allen has a bad knee and Shelton is okay, but highly upgradable. The need has been discussed ad nauseum. Mostly with cuss words about Tutu and not Humphrey. Still need at least one good one. The last good center we drafted was Bern Brostek. That was many moons ago. I can see a DT. Gaines and big ARob are FAs. We easily could lose both. Most are amazed that AD didn't retire, but he keeps saying he will. One day, he will. We need some beef there. I mentioned kicker above. If Gay isn't re-signed we will need a great replacement. Top kickers have now been prioritized through the draft. We might need to pull the trigger on a top one in the first two picks. And let's not forget RB.
It was really a very weird season with Akers being benched and nearly traded. Hendu was our starter and then just released. We drafted a kid who got hurt and played sporadically. We had to re-sign Malcomb Brown. Akers played well for the last few games, but we need at least one or two more RBs. I am hoping for a bruising power back and a FB. At 36, a stud could be there. And I hate the whole idea of drafting for need. Teams spend a lot of time ranking these guys and I like the idea of staying true to the board. Take the top rated guy every time, especially if he also fills a need. We need to nab starters with theses picks. I can see a CB. Jaylen is playing the star, whatever that means and we have Hill. I guess and Durant showed ball skills, but we need help there.
Need to have a terrific FA period and string draft or we could be in real trouble.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout curveball ... exploring top WRs in the draft.

alyoshamucci293February 16, 2023 07:27AM

Re: Blinkscout curveball ... exploring top WRs in the draft.

ramBRO170February 16, 2023 08:18AM

"If he'd have us"

alyoshamucci113February 16, 2023 08:34AM

I wouldn't be against a WR...

LMU93118February 16, 2023 08:39AM

alyoshamucci103February 16, 2023 09:08AM

good point

LMU9354February 17, 2023 03:23AM

AlbaNY_Ram49February 17, 2023 03:57AM

SoCalRAMatic37February 17, 2023 05:38AM

Here’s what I THINK Snead’s strategy might be…

Rams43150February 16, 2023 10:04AM

gatoramos84February 16, 2023 04:12PM

Ramstien50February 17, 2023 03:43AM