Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd be praying Morris gets a HC anywhere......

January 15, 2023 04:51AM
I know he did what he did because of what he had to work with on the back end, I get it, but IMO he has done as much as he can with the RAMS. IMO his place here has become kinda like an expectation, the players are kinda stuck in a time warp. I think Henderson would generate a new excitement, he gets a lot out of his D-Lineman, they all are not AD's, but he gets action/movement out of them.

He's more then well liked by his D-Line Room, he can transform that to all the position rooms, he's been on the field himself, he's learned from a lot of guys, including AD.....hate to see him blossom outside our walls.....Morris has done his duty, he's had a hand in a SB win.....Please someone take him away to a new job, then open the door for Henderson here.

OC is a different thing to me, just not sure how much Sean will loosen his purse strings......Olsen is good with QB's IMO and has been around long enough to be a solid OC, but not sure Sean is ready yet, even with his talk of doing so.....he says the same thing about self examination and doesn't really change there...soooo.....I think he's going to get someone who he may bounce some ideas off of and viced versa, but still hold tight to those keys.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams assistants Eric Henderson, Greg Olson generating interest from teams

BerendsenRam249January 14, 2023 02:52PM

I'd be praying Morris gets a HC anywhere......

roman1876January 15, 2023 04:51AM

I would like to keep Henderson & Brown.

den-the-coach113January 15, 2023 05:04AM

Yes I want him as DC.....

roman1889January 15, 2023 05:16AM

Re: Yes I want him as DC.....

den-the-coach64January 15, 2023 05:26AM

I see that, but does Sean REALLY see it that way?

roman1892January 15, 2023 05:39AM

Re: I see that, but does Sean REALLY see it that way?

den-the-coach52January 15, 2023 05:50AM

Re: I'd be praying Morris gets a HC anywhere......

BerendsenRam44January 15, 2023 07:43AM