Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Times are diferent now

January 13, 2023 04:43AM
We have a much better FO than we had in either of those years. No way Kroenke allows this team to fall that badly or stay that bad for that long.

Today's NFL is also set up so teams can rebuild easier/faster. The CAP is going up and up. We are now a desired location for players looking for a new start.

There are just too many things in our favor now that weren't back then and the biggest and BEST thing is that we now have Mr. Kroenke at the top.

If we have to do a rebuild for our "all in" strategy, I don't see it taking as long to get done as it used to. Maybe a year or two tops IMO.

I feel very confident about us remaining competitive going forward both with McVay or without him. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Looking a lot like 1990 or 2007

L.A.Rams240January 12, 2023 05:24PM

Re: Looking a lot like 1990 or 2007

Ram4life105January 12, 2023 09:55PM

Times are diferent now

Ramsdude214January 13, 2023 04:43AM

Re: draft capital? better than you think ...

AlbaNY_Ram80January 13, 2023 05:09AM

Maybe some comp picks too

Ramsdude66January 13, 2023 05:24AM

You guys make some good points, but...

L.A.Rams60January 13, 2023 06:16AM

Re: You guys make some good points, but...

AlbaNY_Ram59January 13, 2023 06:24AM