Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why didn't you just call the guy?

July 13, 2022 02:54PM
I've had multiple issues with our garage door.. I eventually just replaced everything, but NO way I do that and I try, at least, to fix EVERYTHING.. Its funny because "the guy" who installed my new garage door motor and track and spring and all that, was one of my old singers from the 80's.. a total moron, at that, but he installed the entire thing in less than an hour.. But, I was glad i called the guy to do it because garage doors are a PITA and can actually kill you, if the spring breaks, or something like that..

We haven't had any trouble, now, in about 5 years.. meaning its probably about ready for the spring to break, again.. let me tell you - when the spring breaks, you'll think a plane crashed into your house.. its THAT violent.. Ours broke maybe 15 years ago and I was in the room next to the garage.. I thought a car ran off the road and crashed into our garage door.. I ran outside expecting to see a car smashed into our garage door, but there was nada... I ran into the garage and nada.. then I noticed the spring was in two pieces.. But, I literally thought a car totaled our garage..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Genie Garage Opener Installation Saga....

JamesJM114July 13, 2022 02:41PM

Why didn't you just call the guy?

sstrams244July 13, 2022 02:54PM

Not exactly sure what you mean...

JamesJM86July 13, 2022 03:14PM

I'm just messing with ya..

sstrams56July 14, 2022 02:58AM