Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just watched Saved By Ruby

May 30, 2022 01:50PM
Now this was a good dog movie

I'd never heard of this movie before and just stumbled across it on Netflix

turnd out , it's based on a true story as Ruby was named the Nations Search and Rescue Dog Of The Year 2018

a story that sounded way to good to be true , so , I had to look it up , and yep , it was true , even the ending , although in the movie it's made to look like only a few months had passed , were in real life , 7 years had actually passed , but still , it actually did happen

unlike the movie "Dog" , the actors and the dog were awesome , the dog in this movie , real name Bear , was actually a shelter dog as well , rescued by the films trainer at the last minute as well , awesome dog , tons of personality

the rest of the cast was very likable

maybe one of my favorite parts was the wife , most of the times in these kinds of movies , the husband brings home the stray dog , they have a young son , and a second child on the way , and the wife never wants to deal with the dog , or her husbands crazy dream

but not in this movie , maybe a tad bit reprehensive at first , but she soon becomes very supportive

there are no bad guys in this movie , no bad neighbor , no bad co-workers , no bad boss ,

9/10

definitely on my rewatch list

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched the movie "Dog'

IowaRam96May 30, 2022 11:24AM

Saw it in the theater..

sstrams45May 30, 2022 11:42AM

Just watched Saved By Ruby

IowaRam50May 30, 2022 01:50PM

Pinocchio trailer

IowaRam67May 31, 2022 12:44PM