Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's awesome, Jimmy..

June 17, 2021 04:00AM
Yeah, I have an external monitor for my Mac that is the same way - no on/off switch and just fires up when you plug it into the port.. pretty cool.. The Mac I got to replace the one that blew up is 24", as well, so dealing with that smaller screen.. as I told you, that computer has the latest OS on it and all I use it for is recording..

I think I did tell you I got the blown up computer running off the external drive.. the two Belize videos I've posted here were edited on that blown up computer, as it has the older OS and the older Adobe Suite on it, which wouldn't run on the newer OS..

But, having multiple computers (and I have 4 more in the house, because I'm still working from home) so 6 total working computers in the house and 9 monitors is taking up some space..

Anyways, am interested in hearing your opinion of the new chip.. I have read a few people's reviews that are running the same studio I do (Presonus Studio One) with the new chip and are very happy - even with much less RAM.. So, we'll see.. Glad you're up and running - and I did see your email, but haven't read it yet.. in the AM I always check facebook and this board first.. lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Steve, new iMac arrived...

JamesJM96June 16, 2021 05:18PM

1:14am... I'm up and running.

JamesJM64June 16, 2021 11:22PM

That's awesome, Jimmy..

sstrams47June 17, 2021 04:00AM