Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Mama...Cards baseball / stadium question.

May 24, 2021 06:54AM
There wasn't a whole lot in last night's game to get excited about. But I think the fans at Busch stadium have been pretty loud under the circumstances. If you had seen the game 2 nights ago when Yadi hit a home run late in the game to win it for the Cards over the Cubs you'd have thought there were 50,000 people there instead of 20,000. As far as the organ, I don't think I've heard any organ music at Busch so far this season. My guess is that we probably won't until the stadium is back to full capacity. I watch every Cardinals game and I don't think I've heard much music at any stadium thus far. One thing I've missed is Fredbird, the Cardinals mascot. I've heard that he's at the games this year but ever since Bally Sports took over broadcasting home games from Fox Sports Midwest they never show him on tv anymore. I don't think I've seen him since the Home Opening Day celebrations. Last year during the pandemic Fredbird was at the games doing some hilarious stuff even though there was no one in the stands. I have a gallery of Fredbird photos which were taken last season showing his many antics. He's a hoot and I miss seeing him around.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mama...Cards baseball / stadium question.

Ramgator207May 24, 2021 03:47AM

Re: Mama...Cards baseball / stadium question.

MamaRAMa157May 24, 2021 06:54AM

I bet you recall my second MLB game....

Ramgator76May 24, 2021 02:41PM

Re: I bet you recall my second MLB game....

MamaRAMa156May 24, 2021 03:49PM

When you arrived in St Louis, did you say....

Ramgator115May 25, 2021 04:43AM

Re: When you arrived in St Louis, did you say....

MamaRAMa151May 25, 2021 04:51AM

My only Busch Stadium experience

NewMexicoRam79May 24, 2021 03:20PM