Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zodiac Killer... well that was disappointing, no?

December 12, 2020 08:51AM
Some of you may remember that I've somewhat followed the Zodiac Killer case since he began his murder spree. At first simply because it was big news, and somewhat local, but later because an acquaintance I met in the Army said some strange things that I realized had ties to the Zodiac.... no, I never thought he was the Zodiac... but it amplified my interest in the case.

Now, some 50 years after Zodiac penned a cipher that remained a mystery all this time... they decoded it. I'm sure you saw it. When I saw the headline about the decoding I was amazed... however, even before reading the decoded message I knew nothing of importance would be contained in it.... and there wasn't!

Never the less, fascinating, to me anyway. I can think of only one other case with this level of notoriety... Jack The Ripper.

Almost certainly Zodiac, whoever he was, is dead now.... probably long dead. But I think the interest in him will continue for a long time to come. Whether or not it will ever be solved I don't know... I tend to think not... HOWEVER... there is a ton of evidence so who knows? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Zodiac Killer... well that was disappointing, no?

JamesJM148December 12, 2020 08:51AM

Re: Zodiac Killer... well that was disappointing, no?

waterfield81December 12, 2020 08:54AM

Talked about this before....

JamesJM84December 12, 2020 09:11AM

Both cases are super wierd

RamUK98December 13, 2020 02:48AM

That's an excellent question....

JamesJM80December 13, 2020 05:18AM

Brings up an interesting thought...

Atlantic Ram78December 13, 2020 05:27AM

More good questions....

JamesJM69December 13, 2020 05:38AM