Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lemoore is over my house nearly every day right now...

April 29, 2020 06:12PM
not sure why.... I hope they aren't expecting anything. laughing smiley

I've posted about Lemoore using my area as a place to 'train'... but lately it's nearly every day. Not long, each time, but at least every two days my whole house shakes. laughing smiley

We had a spectacular view just a very few days ago, 2? maybe 3. My son-in-law and two grandson's were outside when they began 'dogfighting' overhead... what made it super great was that there were broken clouds overhead so the dogfight was in and out, over and under, the clouds. It was amazing... we began watching them dodge behind, (in), a cloud and then try to guess where they would break out and hit clear skies again... it was impossible! The sound helped... but could also mislead you. THEN...

And this isn't rare but this one was the best ever.... one of them came out of a cloud headed, (appearing anyway), straight down directly over the top of my house. I'm a pretty good judge of 'altitude' so I can report that they got UNDER 3,000'. I don't know how low they can legally fly... my guess is NOT under 3,000'. I thought he was going to land. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Fly Together Over New York City

IowaRam265April 29, 2020 05:55PM

A Fitting Tribute. . .

RAMbeau136April 29, 2020 06:10PM

Lemoore is over my house nearly every day right now...

JamesJM149April 29, 2020 06:12PM

I get the occasional flyover.....

21Dog117April 30, 2020 04:45AM

Thunderbirds are headed our way Friday..

sstrams156April 30, 2020 04:51AM