Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well... good question...

January 01, 2020 04:09PM
I have 2 main stage guitars - 3 really if I'm feeling paranoid - and they're all Jackson Randy Rhoads models.. The white one, which is in most of my pics, is my "go to" guitar on stage.. That will always be the guitar I play, unless I break a string or have some other technical difficulty.. I wired it to smoke like Ace Frehley's guitar.. Anyways, the other 2 Jackson are virtually the same guitar, but the white one just has a much "fatter" sound, which is great for a 1 guitar band, so its always my number 1 guitar..

I have 1 guitar that is behind the couch and is the guitar I grab whenever I wanna diddle and practice while watching TV.. Its a Charvel (stratocaster body) and is a whole lot easier to paly while sitting down than the Randy Rhoads V shaped guitars..

I'm going to take one guitar to work, now that my new office has a lock on the door and I can lock it.. they say you're supposed to get your eyes off the computer screen for ten minutes every hor, so I'll practice for 10 minutes an hour.. I dunno if this new one will be the one I take to work, or not.. is too cool to waste out there,s o probably not..

All the other guitars are just guitars I felt I needed when they were presented to me.. Most I bought at ridiculously low prices, but a couple are worth BIG bucks.. I kind of look at them like retirement investments - I can sell them when I retire to pay for dive trips - or I could have just saved that money in the bank to begin with - don't tell my wife - she hasn't figured that out just yet.. lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What the heck.. Merry Christmas to myself.. Attachments

sstrams153January 01, 2020 12:23PM

Do you have that one go to guitar ?

IowaRam82January 01, 2020 02:51PM

Well... good question...

sstrams57January 01, 2020 04:09PM

I got myself one of these

IowaRam60January 01, 2020 03:04PM

Ya got me...

JamesJM102January 01, 2020 03:08PM

So, I'm confused..

sstrams75January 01, 2020 04:12PM

It's the hardware....

JamesJM116January 01, 2020 04:24PM

you need to add one of these to your gear, Jimmy

21Dog86January 02, 2020 06:28AM

You're right. And I'm ashamed...

JamesJM83January 02, 2020 07:24AM

Yeah, I figured it was a hardware issue...

sstrams75January 02, 2020 07:42AM