Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bonanza !!

September 26, 2018 05:20PM
I never really got into Bonanza much , but have watched it occasionally

from time to time.....

Well last week when we had that storm come through we lost power for 3 - 4 hours , and when the power did come back on
, our phone , and internet did not

So I called the phone company and they needed to get into our house to change the battery in the little black box thingy , so Monday mourning as I stayed home from work to wait for the phone guy to show up ,

I was home alone

and Bonanza came on TV so I sat down and watched

It was the episode where Little Joe was out on the Ponderosa hunting a wolf , way out there in the middle of nowhere and Little Joe decides to get off his horse , and by golly , there in a bush right next to where he got off his horse , was a really hot gypsy girl sleeping in a bush , as Little Joe wakes her up , she tries to run away , runs about ten feet , trips and falls over nothing and becomes unconscious , and Little Joe was able to take her all the way back to the ranch and put her in bed for the night before she wakes up the next morning from being unconscious from that 10 foot run and stumble she had the day before

confused smiley

Now all I could think of , was , just how cheesy this was

but.....................

It also came to me

you know , as cheesy as it was , I wouldn't have mind if TV censorship hadn't changed at all since those day

don't get me wrong , I enjoy shows like , Game Of Thrones , Vikings , Walking Dead as much as the next person

But if TV , and even film Censorship had not changed at all since those 1960's Bonanza episodes , it wouldn't have bothered me in the least , I might have even prefered it

when one good ol'e well place karate chop to the base of the neck could render a full grown man unconscious for hours , or at least long enough to sit him up in a wooden chair and tie his hands behind his back

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonanza !!

IowaRam361September 26, 2018 05:20PM

1974 Sears Wish book vs 1974 JCPenney Wish book

IowaRam172September 26, 2018 05:37PM

Its hard to believe that these aren't still popular

Atlantic Ram149September 26, 2018 09:46PM