Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's been kinda fun connecting the dots between

March 02, 2024 07:20AM
Strange New Worlds and the original Series , as things get referenced through out

where I've ether gone back and watch old original series episodes that tie into Strange New Worlds , or at least have had to click on Google.................lol

it's also has been , and will be fun , as they start to bring on more and of the original characters , like the last episode of season 2 we got introduced to Scotty

we already have Spock , Uhura and Nurse Chapple as regular members of the crew , we've been introduced to Lt James T Kirk , and his brother Sam in recurring rolls , Sam is stationed on the Enterprise while James is still stationed on the USS Farragut

we get introduced to Scotty in the last episode of season 2 , but I don't think he'll become the chief engineer of the Enterprise yet , but I do expect to see him in recurring roll throughout the season , similar to the the Kirk brothers

so we yet to meet Leonard McCoy , Sulu or Chekov , although Chekov never joined the Enterprise until season 2 of the original series , but they could still introduce Chekov , just stationed somewhere else for now , Kinda like what their doing with Kirk

Dr. Carol Marcus kinda got referenced in season 2 , so I'm kinda expecting her to show up in season 3 , but thats not a given ..............lol

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Star Trek / Clint Eastwood flicks connection..... Attachments

Ramgator46March 02, 2024 03:52AM

It's been kinda fun connecting the dots between

IowaRam36March 02, 2024 07:20AM

Among the Lotus Eaters

IowaRam23March 02, 2024 07:34AM

Strange New Worlds biggest risk Attachments

IowaRam35March 02, 2024 08:06AM

I'll leave you with one last La'an bonus video

IowaRam27March 02, 2024 08:24AM

Check this out. Cool stuff on the original Pike..

Ramgator28March 02, 2024 09:21AM