Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What to blame for all the shut downs??

February 28, 2024 05:07AM
Here in Jacksonville, we have lost a few Krystals Restaurants. For you Northerners, basically like White Castle. They have been Iconic Fast Food joints and VERY popular with the late night crowds. Most say it is high costs of eating out. That IS a huge issue. I tend to blame crap quality. Take Krystals for example...Their costs never gotten that high...Higher than 20 years ago but nothing shocking. What I noticed was the Restaurants becoming down right filthy. Even our local Outback, I saw a huge decline in appearance. So many Restaurants, the staff are not what I call rude but just very aloof and not very outgoing at all. I don't want hugs n kisses but some sort of recognition that I'm even there is nice. You go to ANY Chick Fil A in our area at almost ANY time and the place is absolutely SLAMMED! I'm always amazed at the amount of drive thru cars at 3 PM. Usually a dead time between Lunch n Dinner. The people that work there are ALWAYS polite. Always! The Restaurant and even drive thru lanes are always tidy. Go to a McDonalds and you'll see crap lying everywhere and stuff splattered on the wall by the pick up windows. Chick Fil A prices, like everywhere else, have gone up. But they are proof that simply having QUALITY will bring hoards of Customers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone losing their nearby Outback Steakhouse?

Ramgator91February 27, 2024 05:00PM

Don't have one, but

sstrams36February 27, 2024 05:35PM

Re: Anyone losing their nearby Outback Steakhouse?

SeattleRam45February 27, 2024 06:48PM

What to blame for all the shut downs??

Ramgator38February 28, 2024 05:07AM

Re: What to blame for all the shut downs??

SeattleRam28February 28, 2024 02:28PM

Low quality for many years

LesBaker44February 28, 2024 03:44PM

We went about 12 years ago and it was REALLY good. Gotta say...

Ramgator26February 29, 2024 04:26AM

Thanks to my Brother, I am almost always forgiving when it comes to a bad night at a Restaurant.

Ramgator35February 29, 2024 04:33AM