Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did you watch the final ?

January 13, 2024 03:46PM
it was Okish , for where the show was going

have to say , I was a little disappointed in the show over all , not really what I was expecting , or even hoping

for a show called Monarch , I thought we'd get more of the inside working of the origination

but nope , all we got was two broads and one dude , plus about a dozen other people sitting in a low lit room staring at computers with nothing to say , the only thing I learned about Monarch , was how incompetent they are

I did like the 1950's story line with Wyatt Russell

it was the currant story line with Kurt Russell I had a hard time watching , Kurt Russell was great , but the three younger cast members I didn't care for , all they did was @#$%& and whine the whole time

one of those episodes , their looking for their father , they find their father in the desert , Godzilla pop up out of the ground , their father disappears , Godzilla just wanders off , and the kids decide they just want to walk back across the desert to some town , not even wondering what just happened to their father

WTF

the first couple episodes were pretty good , the last couple episodes were pretty good , it was the 5 or 6 in-between I had to force myself to watch

but the show is actually getting pretty good reviews , and most people seem to like it alot better then I did

I thought for sure we'd get a post credit scene that would set up the new Godzilla X Kong movie ,or even a new trailer , but nope

no word on a season 2 yet , but it was the #1 show on Apple , and sounded pretty confident it will get a season 2

it did end on a bit of a cliff hanger , a couple cliff hangers actually

over all , I'd give it a 6.5 / 10

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Iowa.... about Monarch.....

JamesJM114January 12, 2024 07:04PM

Did you watch the final ?

IowaRam44January 13, 2024 03:46PM

Keep an eye out for Godzilla Minus One

IowaRam30January 13, 2024 04:55PM

Looking forward to this film

SeattleRam27January 25, 2024 04:08PM

new trailer ............kinda sorta