Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My best similar experience was also in DFW..

November 02, 2023 02:54AM
Just back from two week sin Mexico.. Had 4 bottles of home made tequila in unmarked bottles in my checked bag.. the limit is two bottles..

but that crap was SO good I was gonna AT LEAST try to get it in the country..

it was somewhat late at night so customs apparently didn't wanna get too involved.. I pushed the cart with our 3 checked bags and 2 carry ons up to the guy and he looks me square in the eye and asks, "Got any food items in your luggage?"

..and I look him square in the eye and reply, "No sir.. No foods"..

..and he says, " Welcome back to America"

Hey, I didn't lie.. I didn't have any "food items" in my bag... lol

Another trip we also brought back 4 bottles but my wife thought she'd get sneaky and put the tequila in a hair conditioning bottle.. So, we go to a party with friends a few nights later.. everybody there had had that tequila before and LOVED it.. It tasted more like amaretto or some kind of liqueur.. Actually tasted VERY good, but had the knockout punch of Mike Tyson..

So I pour everyone a shot and we toast and go to down it and everybody there spit out the tequila at the same time.. My wife had not adequately rinsed the conditioner bottle before putting the tequila in it.. what a waste..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ever been busted by TSA?

JamesJM123November 01, 2023 11:00AM

40 some years ago I was stopped with a knife

txramfan55November 01, 2023 12:14PM

My best similar experience was also in DFW..

sstrams47November 02, 2023 02:54AM

Only once..

sstrams72November 02, 2023 02:46AM

Re: Ever been busted by TSA?

LesBaker51November 02, 2023 10:25AM

I'll have to give that a try....

JamesJM53November 02, 2023 10:39AM

caught carrying a midget in my suitcase, but other than that

ferragamo7959November 02, 2023 05:02PM

Re: caught carrying a midget in my suitcase, but other than that

waterfield49November 03, 2023 01:21PM

Bout 29 years ago I got away with a pocket knife on my way to Reno, but not on the way home.

ScRAM55November 08, 2023 07:56PM