Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFL Network

July 07, 2023 05:58AM
When we first signed up for AT&T Uverse, they carried the NFL Network and we were happy as clams. We had access to the NFL Network for about 6 years. Then 4 years ago, without warning, Uverse dropped the NFL Network right before the NFL Draft and we haven't had it since. I don't like everything about the network but there are certain times of the year I really do want to watch it and there are some shows I really DO like. It's the one network we wish we had and there was just no way to get it.

We switched to DirecTV Stream in January of this year. Although they offer lots of sports channels in our Premier package, DirecTV Stream did not offer the NFL Network at all. Bummer. Again.

And then this morning, we see a message on our DirecTV Stream tv guide that the NFL Network and NFL Redzone will be available by July 17 !!!!! If you don't already have the sports package (which is pretty extensive in the channels offered) then there's an additional monthly fee, but we already get everything in our current package. The ONLY missing channel for us... was NFL Network/NFL Redzone and now it looks like it's coming back... before training camp and before football season starts, and I think... at no additional cost!

Color me happy!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2023 06:26AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Network

MamaRAMa168July 07, 2023 05:58AM

Congratulations!

JamesJM75July 07, 2023 06:12AM

Re: Congratulations!

MamaRAMa73July 07, 2023 07:51PM

No additional cost

LesBaker79July 07, 2023 09:26AM

we just switched to the Direct streaming service

21Dog86July 07, 2023 03:56PM

Re: we just switched to the Direct streaming service