Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looks like they are going to stream the game...

June 13, 2023 08:52AM
Here: Fresno City/County All Star Game

Or so an official for the game tells me. I have not, however, been able to see it as an 'upcoming' event on that website. So I don't know. Also... no idea how it will work... is it pay? Doesn't seem so but I'm not sure. Not that you would watch laughing smiley It's an All Star game... as I said... my grandson may only get one carry.. possibly none.

I'll be at the game, of course... so I'm not sure if I can record it. But I am sure someone, somewhere, will record it and it will get passed around.

Although making the team as a QB/RB/WR my grandson tells me he's been playing "slot" a lot in practice... and, according to him, doing VERY well. Apparently he had a "Wow" catch in his last practice that drew some oooh's and ahhhh's from his fellow teammates.

As I'm sure you know it's not really the "game" that makes the All Star game great for the players... it's making friends. Some of the players have received offers from Fresno St.... some from other D1 colleges, and DII.... who knows... a future NFL star, or 2?

So Ashton's very last HS football game, Friday... and a week later college practice officially begins. As I said, no idea if he will get a carry, or a target, but I do know this... no player on that field Friday night will have more fans, (holding signs), than Ashton. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fresno City/County All Star Football Game just over a week away....

JamesJM173June 07, 2023 02:09PM

FINALLY..... they posted his photo.. Attachments

JamesJM80June 08, 2023 12:11PM

First practice for the game took place tonight...

JamesJM75June 08, 2023 08:43PM

Looks like they are going to stream the game...

JamesJM42June 13, 2023 08:52AM

Watermarked Photos.... Attachments

JamesJM61June 15, 2023 09:19AM

Maybe a free Youtube link to the game?

JamesJM57June 15, 2023 10:09PM