Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First practice for the game took place tonight...

June 08, 2023 08:43PM
All 3 Kerman players chosen for the game were in my home this evening, eating tacos.

Ashton, my grandson. Max... TE and DL, and Julio our kicker... WHO, by the way, is the best kicker I've ever seen on a HS team... and I know my stuff here. The kid is phenomenal. And yes, he's a soccer player. Julio routinely put the ball into the end zone on the kickoff, OUT of the end zone.

Loved talking to Max.... I've known Max's family my entire life... went to school with several of his relatives. Max's family had a falling out... he didn't know half of his relatives I brought up tonight. Sad... but that happens. His family had never told him about his uncle... just possibly the greatest RB our HS has ever fielded. Max, BTW, turned down a full ride to a DII College back east... instead he's going to play for Fresno City JC... WITH my grandson. So is Julio.

Great kids. I know that because when I told them that in my youth I could have waxed them they didn't argue. laughing smiley They did snicker a bit but I think that was respect. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fresno City/County All Star Football Game just over a week away....

JamesJM173June 07, 2023 02:09PM

FINALLY..... they posted his photo.. Attachments

JamesJM80June 08, 2023 12:11PM

First practice for the game took place tonight...

JamesJM75June 08, 2023 08:43PM

Looks like they are going to stream the game...

JamesJM43June 13, 2023 08:52AM

Watermarked Photos.... Attachments

JamesJM61June 15, 2023 09:19AM

Maybe a free Youtube link to the game?

JamesJM57June 15, 2023 10:09PM