Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fresno City/County All Star Football Game just over a week away....

June 07, 2023 02:09PM
And they haven't had a single day of practice. That amazes me.... it takes me one day to 'get out of shape' yet these 17, 18, 19 yr olds cannot get out of shape. laughing smiley

Their Facebook page daily features a different All Star player in this year's game... but so far, with very few players to go, not my grandson. Aggravating!

Not expecting Ashton to get many carries in an All Star game... might not get any. BUT... College ball is just around the corner. Which means...

We're taking shifts this year. My youngest grandson will be playing for youth football Seniors at 7pm on Saturday's and Ashton will be playing College ball on Saturday's as well, various times, and across the state. About half the games we'll be able to make both... the other half we'll divide between us.

Ya know... until not all that long ago I would sit in the stands and wish I could play.... fooling myself that I could. laughing smiley No longer... now I sit in the stands and think, "Thank GOD I'm not out on that field". laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fresno City/County All Star Football Game just over a week away....

JamesJM172June 07, 2023 02:09PM

FINALLY..... they posted his photo.. Attachments

JamesJM80June 08, 2023 12:11PM

First practice for the game took place tonight...

JamesJM75June 08, 2023 08:43PM

Looks like they are going to stream the game...

JamesJM42June 13, 2023 08:52AM

Watermarked Photos.... Attachments

JamesJM60June 15, 2023 09:19AM

Maybe a free Youtube link to the game?

JamesJM57June 15, 2023 10:09PM