Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I've ALWAYS called doughnuts...

April 14, 2023 07:55AM
(and pizza) Natures Most Perfect Food.. Best tasting, healthiest, diet-friendly, and the even stick a hole in th emiddle so you don't overeat.. but, even if you DID, it would matter not.. Ahhh.. doughnuts.. Like Lays Potato Chips - there's always room for (at least) one more..

Trader Joes.. we do not have one.. several in Dallas about 120 miles away.. I always send a list of stuff to get, of stuff only TJs carries.. My favorite: Ginger granola cereal.. it burns soooooo good.. I think they stopped making it, tho.. I may hafta juice a bunch of ginger root and induce it into regular granola like I do with vanilla ice cream...

Yesterday we went to Dallas.. no time to go to TJ, but discovered another TJ treat I will need to buy with regularity: ginger peppermints! Just like altoids, but with a ginger taste.. I almost ate the whole box yesterday - partially because I was nauseated all day, partly because they just taste amazing..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My cure for everything....

JamesJM169April 13, 2023 11:09AM

NO doughnut talk allowed!!!!!

Ramgator60April 13, 2023 11:55AM

Re: My cure for everything....

IowaRam67April 13, 2023 12:55PM

I don't know Iowa... disappointed in you...

JamesJM62April 13, 2023 01:37PM

I've done the Scotch one few times

IowaRam64April 13, 2023 01:45PM

Re: My cure for everything....

SeattleRam72April 13, 2023 07:59PM

I've ALWAYS called doughnuts...

sstrams61April 14, 2023 07:55AM