March 28, 2023 06:49AM
I'm doing well. Loss is slow, very slow... AND, I have plateaued. That means I'm still staying on my diet but I've pretty much stopped losing weight, (last two weeks). That not uncommon. I was expecting it so I'm not overly concerned.

I am feeling better... less lethargic. I haven't purchased any new clothing for 2 reasons: 1: I'm still hoping to lose more weight... I'm about half way to my goal and 2: Before my heart attack after which I put on all this extra weight I was up and down in weight but never very overweight.... so I have lots of clothes in bins and and on hangars waiting for me to reach my goal weight. laughing smiley

Are those old clothes in 'style'.... no, they aren't..... but then I have never worn what is in style to begin with. laughing smiley

Perhaps in a couple months I'll be as slim and as trim as Ramsrule! Or, probably not... today Ramsrule is VERY slim. Pretty sure that at my age I'm willing to settle for slightly paunchy. laughing smiley

What foods have I missed the most? Well, not fast food EXCEPT In & Out.... drove by one recently and the pressure was intense. But mostly nah, haven't had many cravings... probably because I still have a long way to go so I have mentally set up a road block for any 'cravings'. When I near my goal weight look out. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My diet update....

JamesJM99March 28, 2023 06:49AM

Losing weight is difficult..

sstrams56March 28, 2023 07:05AM

This time I'm dieting a very different way....

JamesJM55March 28, 2023 07:48AM

I have done the calorie counter diet before...

sstrams54March 28, 2023 07:59AM

I am not over weight.....

roman1859March 29, 2023 06:26AM

We have something in common...

JamesJM43March 29, 2023 07:44AM