Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pretty much everything...

February 28, 2023 12:27PM
Is on my diet.... although the very high calorie foods I eat a LOT less of, maybe none. Portions are also much smaller. As far as deserts I don't eat dessert often, (never did). They have a low cal ice cream with the brand name YASSO? I think, I may have the name wrong. It's pretty good. I've had a few of those since dieting.

Most of my 'cut back' comes in the way of less bread (I'm a bread addict).... no added sugar to anything, or any sweetener for that matter. Very light on things like mayo, salad dressings. No snacking at all during the day. And as I mentioned... smaller portions, much smaller. And then...

I eat more slowly and when I finish my portion of whatever I stop.... that works amazingly well because if I stop, while hungry, I find that I won't be as hungry, or at least no where near as hungry, an hour later.

health food - I'm bad about that.... I can't make a meal out of Tofu, or a head of cabbage. HOWEVER... I am eating a lot of Salmon which is VERY healthy, (sorry Steve), which isn't hard for me since I love Salmon...and also shellfish. I've never been a big red meat eater so cutting back on red meat wasn't very hard at all for me...although when i do crave it I REALLY crave it. laughing smiley

I haven't had a glass of milk, not even a sip, since starting... and THAT is without question the hardest thing for me on this diet. I LOVE milk. And that means no cereal and i LOVE cereal.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Doing very good on my diet....

JamesJM76February 28, 2023 11:02AM

No, that's a bold faced lie...

sstrams54February 28, 2023 12:08PM

Pretty much everything...

JamesJM60February 28, 2023 12:27PM

I DO get a low fat ice cream called..

sstrams73February 28, 2023 01:24PM

OOOOH!!! It's people like YOU who question....

Ramgator49February 28, 2023 02:55PM