Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doing very good on my diet....

February 28, 2023 11:02AM
Started it, I don't know, sometime in the first week of January and other than this last Thursday's binge eating at a Crab Dinner I have not strayed once. Not even a bite of food that isn't on my diet.

There is also bad news: At this rate of loss I won't reach my goal weight until our sun explodes in a supernova. When you get my age the pounds simply do not want to come off. But that's where the 'great news' comes in - I am still motivated despite the almost complete inability to lose actual pounds.

Here's a list of the foods on my diet that I have come to love - there are none. For this to work I must find a way to start hating food... all food. I'm on my way because I do hate my diet food already... actually I was able to accomplish that the first day.... but actual good non-diet food? Nope.

Every diet source out there will tell you that the foods you should eat, (varying by type of diet), you'll come to love and never want to go back to oily, greasy, fatty, salty, high cholesterol, foods you used to eat. It's a lie. That is never going to happen. So I think 'success' comes only when you admit that to yourself.

So I'm motivated...and that is perhaps, I think is, the most important thing. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Doing very good on my diet....

JamesJM71February 28, 2023 11:02AM

No, that's a bold faced lie...

sstrams53February 28, 2023 12:08PM

Pretty much everything...

JamesJM59February 28, 2023 12:27PM

I DO get a low fat ice cream called..

sstrams71February 28, 2023 01:24PM

OOOOH!!! It's people like YOU who question....

Ramgator47February 28, 2023 02:55PM