Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apple Music is wonderful....

February 21, 2023 10:31AM
But keep this in mind - when I say Apple Music, (which is the service I use), I mean ALL of the music services out there. I don't know that any one is better than the other.. I think they're all the same.

I had never really explored Apple Music until just recently. All I did was play my playlists... but it's amazing what you can do with these music services. And no, I didn't learn it on my own... I had my grandkids teach me. laughing smiley

I'm still a little shaky on using it on my phone because I hate my smart phone. laughing smiley If at all possible I will ALWAYS go to my desktop rather than try to accomplish something on my phone.

I was surprised how accurate 'recommendations' were. No... certainly not a sure thing but not bad at all.

And cost.. yeah, I suppose one can say they are expensive... I think my Apple Music subscription is around $23 per month? BUT... I can listen to nearly any song ever recorded at any time. I'd have to say that even if expensive it's worth it. I don't say that about many things these days. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Apple Music is wonderful....

JamesJM87February 21, 2023 10:31AM

I'm lucky..

sstrams33February 21, 2023 10:41AM

That is expensive

IowaRam56February 21, 2023 01:24PM

Not sure what 'just' music costs...

JamesJM42February 21, 2023 02:04PM