Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It sure is dodger!

January 05, 2023 03:41AM
dodgerram
Ramsdude
dodgerram
if you want to win in the NFL:

Protect your own QB and rush the opposing QB.

Therefore draft edge and o-line high.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always heard it if you wanted to win in the NFL the 2 things were being able to run the ball and being able to stop the run. Especially in the playoffs.

That was the OLD NFL. Nowadays it is a passing league and you have to be able to pass the ball effectively.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the NFL higher ups are doing everything they can to make sure the passing game is working but now that teams are playing so much of the "soft zone" Fangio scheme, we might see a return of the run game to counter it.

It's an ever changing league for sure! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Listened to Jourdans latest podcast and it always comes down to 2 things..

dodgerram406January 05, 2023 03:22AM

Re: Listened to Jourdans latest podcast and it always comes down to 2 things..

Ramsdude128January 05, 2023 03:27AM

dodgerram182January 05, 2023 03:30AM

It sure is dodger!

Ramsdude119January 05, 2023 03:41AM

I think you're right

Ram_Ruler52January 05, 2023 04:10AM

Re: I think you're right

SoCalRAMatic101January 05, 2023 04:16AM

Re: I think you're right

Ram_Ruler48January 05, 2023 05:25AM

Old Goat98January 05, 2023 04:02AM

Ramstien137January 05, 2023 04:04AM

six2stack96January 05, 2023 08:00AM