Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The same score as the 1st game of the season.....a bit of a rant for a tired RAM fan....

January 02, 2023 04:30AM
how far did this team get as the season progressed...yes there were and still are injuries flying overhead, that aside we still have issues around that were here for a long, long time. We have a team decimated by injuries, worse then we've ever seen, but we can go all the way down a field into that dreaded red zone and must come away with a FG.....But the truth is we seem to always do that with a healthy team or a decimated team. But how is it a team playing a line of guys who basically won't see the light of day in 2023 can move the ball and then stall inside the 20?

If they were constantly punting on 3 and outs I can see that, but to move so easily for 50-60 yards and fall out with just 10-15 to go is mind numbing for me.

This team needs to be able to threaten with a pass game to win games.....you can't have your QB throwing for a piddly 200 or so yards and actually win the # games you need to win to continue into round 2. I think Mayfield is great for our backup spot but if he thinks he's going to Miami and get by with 100-200 yards a game he's mistaken, same for any other team who may be looking for a starter.

When he missed on that wide open to Cam I knew we would pay for it.....That's an easy 7. Then you go all the way down sniffing another TD chance and flop, get a FG instead....that's 11 points lost. That grounding call was just another example as to how far reffing has gone.....that took away another 3......that's a total of 14 points erased by poor execution and bad ref decisions....that puts us to 24 points...Don't forget about that over throw to a wide open TuTu on that long pass either...there's points lost there as well..Then that non fumble call in favor of the chargers gave way to points for them as well.

I said after last week we would need some of those 51 points from last week.....hope we don't need some of whopping 10 points next week......The team fights hard, it has been behind the 8 ball all year......The Denver game was a perfect storm scenario...this game coming up will not have any signs of that....the hawks will want to destroy us, step over us and continue their season.....We MUST score when we have the chances they come to far apart to waste them.

This 10-13 point out puts are embarrassing.....especially when they do not have to be happening.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The same score as the 1st game of the season.....a bit of a rant for a tired RAM fan....

roman18179January 02, 2023 04:30AM

speaking of the grounding call.....

JamesJM115January 02, 2023 04:39AM

On top of that it took all of those clown a$$'s....

roman18101January 02, 2023 05:01AM

Re: grounding seemed bad

leafnose129January 02, 2023 05:10AM

I see Powell and TuTu differently.....

roman18103January 02, 2023 05:47AM

By definition

waterfield74January 02, 2023 06:18AM

So it can't be because the rule book is so distorted...

roman1891January 02, 2023 06:56AM