Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's a sign of good coaching on both sides of the ball

December 30, 2022 08:30AM
Rams43
Here’s fearsomefour…

It would easy for the Rams to essentially tank for a higher draft spot this year....this team is playing very hard however.
Look at the young guys stepping up....
Hoecht had 7 pressures yesterday.....SEVEN!! Will be interesting to see him staying at OLB and getting down to 280 or 285 or so. I wouldn't want him to get lower than that this offseason.
Our new number 52 had 2 sacks and 2 tackles for loss....
Tutu has stepped up as did Skowronik.
Yeast led the team in tackles vs Denver and has good speed.
Hopkins can run routes and catch passes....no idea why he has been shut out of reps up till now.
Durant is a starter next year. He has 3 pics on 13 targets this year. He also defended two balls yesterday to go with his 2 pics and a TD....dude HAS to be on the field.
Copeland played well in his expanded role due to injuries.
Bobby Brown has looked solid so far....
This team was initially exposed for a lack of depth. I think it was just a lack of experience. There are players really stepping up and playing competitive football against other teams starters.

Kudos to both McVay and Morris for keeping the players (other than AD) interested and motivated. That is NOT an easy thing to do.

The players obviously have not quit on our coaches and obviously our coaches haven't quit on our players!

The BIGGEST kudos IMO goes to Morris. I know I am not the biggest fan of his scheme but if there was any part of the team that I could see "quitting" or just not playing "motivated" would be the defense...and they haven't.

They all see how bad the offense has been due to the injuries. Every week another guy goes down and the O gets just a little weaker and the odds of winning drop another few percentages. But I still see a motivated Defense out there every week from whistle to whistle.

I think that is mostly due to Morris and he deserves credit for it. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fearsomefour has a mini-review…

Rams43364December 30, 2022 08:15AM

Reading this kinda gets me fired up…

Rams43172December 30, 2022 08:17AM

That's a sign of good coaching on both sides of the ball

Ramsdude131December 30, 2022 08:30AM

Re: That's a sign of good coaching on both sides of the ball

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram220December 30, 2022 09:14AM

Absolutely!

Ramsdude144December 30, 2022 09:31AM

Re: That's a sign of good coaching on both sides of the ball