December 09, 2022 08:47AM
I think it is natural to prejudge young players that are not in the rotation and may be limited to special teams. Many are later round picks that need to develop certain areas of their game. The coaches see the development in practice but when they aren't playing in the games we just assume they are busts.

We have watched Skow develop during the season and he is a better player than at the start of the season. Experience is necessary for young players as they need some time to figure things out. Tutu has been fun to watch. He gets open, he can even get open deep and he catches the ball with very good hands. He many never be a great blocker but is a threat and can loosen up the defense because he is a deep threat.

The Browns, Hoecht & Thomas are getting a shots. Hopefully Hardy will too. This is important as we may not have Robinson & Gaines next season.

At least with all the injuries we will get an opportunity to see some of these guy in game action which will speed development for next season. I think there are some gems that are starting to be polished that will help big time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I am happy to admit I was wrong RE: Skrownek

BumRap241December 09, 2022 05:57AM

Re: I am happy to admit I was wrong RE: Skrownek

Ramstien187December 09, 2022 06:03AM

Re: I am happy to admit I was wrong RE: Skrownek

Old Goat180December 09, 2022 07:02AM

Same here... on both of them...

RAMbler158December 09, 2022 08:15AM

Add me to this list

Ramsdude61December 09, 2022 08:17AM

We all have a tendency to pre judge