Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Article

November 10, 2022 09:06AM
I enjoyed that. Lots of good points about what McVay and Morris are doing right now. Hard to argue with what is said there.

For McVay, this summed it up for me...

"But there isn’t much sleight-of-hand in the current offense. Even though the formations are spread wider and there are more empty backfields, the offense has contracted in on itself to the point of collapse. To the common fan, it seems the down field offense runs directly and exclusively through Cooper Kupp and if he can’t make a play, it is limited to screen passes and short outs."

For Morris, this...

"The Rams pass rush pressure rates have actually dropped under Morris, to a current paltry rate of 11%. That is half the rate of last year (22.8%), which was the lowest during the McVay regime."

And McVay again...

"Even though the Rams do not risk injury to their starters in preseason, much can be gleaned from how the backups produce. The lack of depth, talent, and experience at tight end, edge, and offensive line stood out early and are still glaring weak points. No reported effort was made to upgrade these positions, even when relatively minor moves could have bolstered them."

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams must face the consequences of their decisions (article)…

Rams43360November 10, 2022 08:32AM

Re: Rams must face the consequences of their decisions (article)…

BerendsenRam116November 10, 2022 08:39AM

Good Article

Ramsdude88November 10, 2022 09:06AM

He's somewhat fair but still sloughs off on O/D relationship

JimYoungblood53145November 10, 2022 09:34AM

If the offense were "in the middle".....

NewMexicoRam113November 10, 2022 01:03PM

Right - defense can be better

JimYoungblood5358November 10, 2022 01:57PM