Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got a few off-the-wall thoughts of my own after waiting 24 hours…

September 19, 2022 07:30AM
Just a stream of consciousness thing…

What’s wrong with Akers?

WTH was Stafford thinking with several of those passes? It’s not as if he had to produce a come from behind miracle. Geez…

Shelton was a VERY pleasant surprise. Heck, he now looks like our best starting OC, doesn’t he? Rams are probably in no hurry to rush Allen back.

This is the 2nd time that Alaric Jackson has been pressed into emergency duty due to injury to a starter during a game and once again he impressed. I’ve considered him our swing OT but he played very well at RG. Dare I say it? Have Rams discovered 2 new starters for their OL THIS year? I’m serious.

Gotta give McVay credit for thinking outside the box with Skow. Might be onto something. Anything that helps Rams anemic running game is fine by me.

It will be nice to have a healthy Jefferson back, huh? Will expand the playbook for McVay/Stafford.

WTH is up with AD? Just not the same ‘want to’ this year.

Our pass rush is just not there this year, at least in the first 2 games. Frankly, it must improve if Rams hope to get back to SB. Not gonna sugarcoat it, what we’ve seen so far just ain’t good enough.

I continue to be puzzled by Ramsay’s up and down play this year. Health, scheme, or ego? Or all of the above?

Anybody else expected more from Wagner? He’s been ‘okay’, I guess, but I expected more of an impact from him. So far Jones seems to be outplaying him.

So there it is. AD, Ramsey, and Wagner have underwhelmed so far this season. Our vaunted future HOF players, dammit! Gulp…

I think Long’s days as starter may be numbered. I had thought Rochell would beat him out by mid season but this Durant kid seems to be taking the bull by the horns and is the better playmaker. What a find!

DeCamillis has his work cut out, huh? But I think he proved last year that he could fix all his units if given time and maybe a couple of personnel pieces.

Dixon is not to blame for that egregious missed block resulting in the blocked punt but I do think he needs to speed up his kick time. He seems almost lackadaisical, tbh.

I’m gonna lay off Morris for now other than to say his D is not ‘there’ yet, either. I had hoped that it would pick up where it left off last year but that has hardly been the case. Hopefully, he will get into the nuts and bolts of his D struggle areas soon. Results, baby!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Got a few off-the-wall thoughts of my own after waiting 24 hours…

Rams43450September 19, 2022 07:30AM

Re: Got a few off-the-wall thoughts of my own after waiting 24 hours…

Ramsdude139September 19, 2022 07:51AM

Rams43208September 19, 2022 07:54AM

Ramsdude100September 19, 2022 07:58AM

Old Goat102September 19, 2022 10:21AM

3030179September 19, 2022 08:00AM

My off-the-wall thoughts...

JamesJM149September 19, 2022 08:06AM

Re: My off-the-wall thoughts...Skow

BumRap69September 19, 2022 07:42PM

leafnose87September 19, 2022 10:52AM

mtramfan52September 19, 2022 05:22PM

David Deacon74September 19, 2022 11:00AM

kw1349September 19, 2022 05:32PM