Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: This kid looks great so far!

August 16, 2022 11:11PM
Ramsdude
Way to make an impression in practice AND a game! What a nice encouraging start to this young mans career. I am starting to think he might be a really good possession type WR that might be able to do a bit more too!

All this kid does is make plays...BIG plays! He is out playing some draft picks that were taken higher than he was! He seems to "get it" and knows he has to work hard for it. Nothing will be "gifted" to him. And to think he is only going to get better!!! Wow!

His post game interview was great too. What a down to earth guy. Well spoken. Intelligent. If he keeps this up, It's gonna be hard to let him go. Right now, I would rather give up Perkins spot and keep McCutcheon.

Unlike some other players, this kid passes the "Ramsdude Eye Test"! thumbs up smiley
))))

He sure does pass the eye test and like you said, he does it in practice and in games.

He already looks better than Harris (who is basically a converted soccer player into football project), and Atwell who has yet to do anything in any game to date.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind taking Lance over either of them or both.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch: Rookie Lance McCutcheon makes twisting one-handed grab in practice

BerendsenRam394August 16, 2022 09:19AM

This kid looks great so far!

Ramsdude208August 16, 2022 10:52AM

Shecky141August 16, 2022 11:06AM

BerendsenRam146August 16, 2022 11:51AM

Killrazor157August 16, 2022 11:11PM

Forcing his way onto the Roster