Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No prob!

August 12, 2022 07:57AM
Rams43
We just see Rams WR talent and depth differently, dude.

When Atwell is considered your #5 WR you is deep at that position. And I suspect that OBJ is waiting in the wings for November. Goodness…

We're good 43! beer cheer smiley

Have you noticed how some of our "talent" doesn't do very well after they "leave" us?
Have you noticed how free agent "talent" can come in and excel?

That makes me think that our core group of "stars" (AD, Kupp, Ramsey, etc) tend to make lesser players look better than they are. Therefore making your "depth" look better than it really is. Take away the "star" players and how are good are they?

So, I wonder how good Van Jefferson really is having benefited by playing alongside Kupp, Woods and OBJ? How good would Van Jefferson look on another team without that star support? We think he is great...but is he really?

You say Atwell at WR makes us deep? What do you think Tutu could be on any other team? WR1? (No way, right?) WR2? (Don't think so) WR3? (Maybe on a really bad team) WR4? (Most likely). So he is only playing one slot lower than he would be on most other teams.

Right now, I just need to see more from Tutu, Skow and Harris before I can say "they" make us deep. JMO

Having said all that, lol, isn't it friggin great to be able to say that we have so many GREAT core players it makes our whole team better?!?!?! I remember all too well when our "stars" were only "depth" players on other teams!

You and I are good my friend! I always respect your opinion! Good discussion! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s a juicy excerpt from Jourdan’s latest column…

Rams43492August 12, 2022 05:50AM

Sounds like Atwell is #5 WR, assuming Jefferson will be healthy…

Rams43225August 12, 2022 05:53AM

Not really 43

Ramsdude224August 12, 2022 06:04AM

Re: Not really 43

Rams43501August 12, 2022 06:37AM

No prob!

Ramsdude193August 12, 2022 07:57AM

Re: No prob!

Old Goat98August 12, 2022 08:54AM

Thanks OG!

Ramsdude91August 12, 2022 08:57AM

Re: Sounds like Atwell is #5 WR, assuming Jefferson will be healthy…

LMU93191August 12, 2022 06:14AM

Re: Here’s a juicy excerpt from Jourdan’s latest column…

3030184August 12, 2022 07:17AM

Agreed....

RAMbler155August 12, 2022 07:44AM