Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let's be honest

July 31, 2022 06:55AM
george_allen

this is great to read but it's all passing game. i think we saw enough of henderson coming out of memphis that we should expect this from him. i don't remember much of akers coming out of college about his receiving prowess.

i'd like to read that akers and henderson look like they can run the ball well behind our line 1st and foremost. not just 2 more receivers. we need a run game.

Our "run game" hasn't scared anyone since Gurley was here. I love a good passing attack but I also like to have the ability to run the ball down someone's throat or bang it in there on short yardage too!

I like Akers but he is not a power back who can get the "tough yards" consistently.

I like Henderson too but like Akers he also cannot get those "tough yards" consistently and on top of that, he gets too often.

IMO, we need to upgrade the RB position if possible. Yes we can still win as is but it would be much easier if we had a good RB that give us what we are missing at that position.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A 7/29 training camp report from bubbaramfan…

Rams43707July 29, 2022 03:52PM

Re: A 7/29 training camp report from bubbaramfan…

Killrazor295July 30, 2022 12:45AM

Not directed to me, but . . .

LBRamsFan229July 30, 2022 08:25AM

Re: Not directed to me, but . . .

Rams43138July 30, 2022 11:11AM

george_allen152July 30, 2022 03:53PM

Let's be honest

Ramsdude118July 31, 2022 06:55AM

Killrazor163July 31, 2022 12:33AM