Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Decobie Durant is looking forward to proving he belongs in the NFL

June 27, 2022 01:41PM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Decobie Durant is looking forward to proving he belongs in the NFL

Cameron DaSilva
June 27, 2022 7:42 am PT

“I’m looking forward to pretty much being able to show them that I belong,” Durant said on the Pivot Podcast. “Coming from South Carolina State, a lot of people counted me out. They’re probably saying I can’t compete with the bigs, or I ain’t play against elite talent on Saturday. I just really want to show them that it don’t matter where you came from.”

Wow, that's some bad English right there lol. Typical of today's youth. But at least he didn't call the people who "counted him out "clowns" or "MF'ers" like some other player on our team! rolled eyes smiley

He sounds determined and confident. Maybe with Jalen's help he will be a big surprise this season! We sure could use him! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Decobie Durant is looking forward to proving he belongs in the NFL

BerendsenRam354June 27, 2022 09:19AM

SoCalRAMatic116June 27, 2022 01:23PM

Ramsdude141June 27, 2022 01:41PM

BerendsenRam106June 27, 2022 04:08PM

Ramstien180June 28, 2022 04:59AM