Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He will have to stay healthy

June 27, 2022 01:25PM
David Deacon
He will get a bigger opportunity to play while being home. He may be able to garner a bigger contract with more playing time. Seems like a win win situation for OBO.

I liked Obo from the start but he under performed IMO and couldn't stay on the field.

Not sure he can do that so I don't feel confident he will "break the bank". He had some trouble staying on the field as a Ram and I don't see that changing in Houston.

He wasn't really much of reason we won the SB anyway. Reading his comments makes it sound like he thinks he was an integral part of our "run".

Having said that, his BEST chance to get to another SB was in L.A. playing alongside AD and company although playing next to AD really didn't help him "stand out" like it did for so many others. IMO, he is a backup at best and might be out of the league in 2-3 years if he can't stay healthy!

Also, Houston will be one of the worst teams in the league this year IMO so I don't think he will see another SB this year. Bad choice by Mr. Obo. Should have tried to go to a "winner". I guess that's not possible if there are no "winners" that want him. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Obo Okoronkwo had a good reason for picking Texans in free agency

BerendsenRam501June 26, 2022 02:24PM

Re: Obo Okoronkwo had a good reason for picking Texans in free agency

Ramkind263June 26, 2022 06:40PM

Ramstien212June 27, 2022 04:11AM

David Deacon156June 27, 2022 04:29AM

BerendsenRam166June 27, 2022 09:04AM

He will have to stay healthy